CNC Laser Operator
Located in Wyoming, MI
CNC Laser Operator Job Summary:
A great company is looking to add a CNC Laser Operator to their 2nd shift team. The job offers competitive pay and multiple opportunities for additional training.
CNC Laser Operator Requirements:
- Responsible for operation of large production lasers.
- Responsibilities include loading and unloading sheet material and cut parts, operating controls, setting offsets, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements of customer blueprints, ensuring all parts meet tight manufacturing requirements.
- Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set-up requirements.
- Changes settings on machine based on material and layout design.
- Uses measuring tools (including calipers) for quality assurance.
Schedule: 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm
CNC Laser Operator Qualifications:
- 2 years MIG welding experience, preferred
- Experience welding in a production environment, preferred
- Basic understanding of welding blueprints and symbology
- Must obtain AWS D1.1 certified up to a 2G position within the first 3-6 months in the position (experience and training provided in the job)
- Ability to obtain forklift license
- Ability to learn the processes and procedures of the company
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume: Kaylee.Cooper@ExpressPros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-608-9686 (direct) or 616-281-0611 (main)
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct-Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519