Located in Stevensville, MD
Salary: $55-$65k DOE
Express is a full service staffing and recruiting firm with an international presence and local ownership. Our location services the Delmarva Peninsula from Chestertown, MD to Wallops Island, VA, and Bay to Ocean. We assist local companies in hiring qualified individuals for their openings in office, commercial, industrial, and medical settings, including temporary, evaluation hire and direct hire placements. Expand your search with Express!
Our client company in Stevensville, MD is seeking a Project Engineer.
A market-leading manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated Project Engineer to assist with the quest to provide the highest quality solutions. The Project Engineer will report directly to the Technical Operations Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a family oriented company, with ever-growing opportunities for success.
• Work closely with sales, procurement, production, drafting, and fellow engineers to design and direct projects, while ensuring on-time and budget conscious solutions.
• Communicate with customers to confirm that their needs are met with design and documentation.
• Ensure all required specifications and applicable industry standards have been met, while following all quality processes.
• Create bills of materials and work orders for a variety of jobs/ projects.
• Review and approve technical documentation.
• Prioritize tasks throughout multiple job responsibilities.
• Use engineering knowledge and experience to provide troubleshooting support to aftersales and directly with customers.
• Assist with product factory testing and troubleshooting.
• Develop and test new products to bring to industry.
• Responsibilities may extend beyond the above.
Education and Experience:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering required
• 2 years minimum related experience
• Must have experience working in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, within high-paced environment
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Clear understanding of project flows and manufacturing processes
• Experience creating bills of materials required
• Technical documentation creation and review required
• Preferred experience working under ISO9001
• 3D modeling software and FEA experience preferred
• Inventory management software experience preferred
Benefits and Compensation:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Full medical & dental benefits, paid vacations & holidays, 401k, plus performance bonus
• Growth opportunities are available
Express Office: Easton
29466 Pintail Drive
Easton, MD 21601