Located in Morgantown, WV
Salary: up to $20.00 hourly
A company in Fairmont is currently seeking an Office Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate for this role will be detail-oriented and have great communication and organizational skills. This is a long-term opportunity offering a Monday through Friday schedule and compensation of up to $20 hourly, based on experience. Benefits available to candidates after permanent hire include insurance, PTO, and holiday pay.
What you’ll be doing as the Office Manager:
- Meeting and event coordination
- Answering telephones and greeting clients
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory
- Expense reports and extensive travel arrangements
- Assisting with invoicing, accounts payable and receivable duties, compiling payroll and financials for the staff accountant
- Mail merging and assisting other departments as needed
- Create tracking reports and maintain Excel spreadsheets
You are the perfect person if you have:
- 2 – 4 years of recent Office Manager or administrative experience in a corporate environment
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; mainly Excel and Word
- QuickBooks experience is a plus!
- Ability to work independently
- Personable, proactive, and able to work in fast paced environments
- Candidate should be professional, well spoken, and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to complete data entry with excellent accuracy
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com or call our office at (304) 381-4466.
About Express Employment Professionals
Since 2014, Express Employment Professionals of Morgantown has been empowered by our work of connecting people with great jobs and great companies. We are energized by our mission of helping people be successful. We love making a difference in people’s lives and careers. To us, it’s more than a job, it’s an opportunity. It’s belief in your abilities and in your talents and in you. It’s more than a job. It’s your future.
Benefits to working with Express Employment:
- Weekly pay on Friday
- No fees to job seekers
- Health insurance available
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Attendance and referral bonus programs
Express Employment Professionals is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Express Office: Morgantown
3000 Coombs Farm Drive
Morgantown, WV 26508