Located in Livonia, MI
Salary: Up to $20/hr
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking an Office Administrator. This position is responsible for providing general clerical support to multiple departments within the organization.
Office Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry, filing, copying, scanning, generating letters, following up on pending items, updating account status and mailings
- Generate and update reports
- Communicate with customers, vendors and third parties as needed
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Helping with Quality & Assurance
- Bookkeeping activities for both A/R and A/P
Office Administrator Position Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of (2) years relevant office experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and diligent in follow-up
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Must be computer literate (experience with collection application software and Microsoft Office)
Office Administrator Benefits:
- This is a full time and long-term position in a traditional office setting.
- Weekly pay and the option for health insurance immediately - including dental and vision!
- Direct Hire option available after evaluation period - pay increases available when hired in!
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Set schedule
Express Office: Farmington Hills
37457 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150