Electronic Assembly Technician - Direct Hire Up To $25/hr
Located in Westfield, IN
Salary: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
We''re doing some exciting things with a Test and Automation Engineering Company in Westfield. Our client provides testing and engineering services to Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer, and Commercial customers throughout North America, and as an Electronic Assembly Technician you will build custom test equipment for these customers
This is a direct hire opportunity, so you'll start as an employee of our client immediately.
When hired as an Electronic Assembly Technician you will receive:
- Salary commensurate with your experience. $22.00 - $25.00 per hour. Our client will pay well for the right person.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, and a 401(k) with employer match.
- Very family oriented and family friendly.
- Career advancement and stability.
- Excellent management, coaching, and guidance.
Electronic Assembly Technician Job Summary:
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly of advanced custom Test Equipment for Military, Aerospace, Automotive and Energy markets
- High degree of mechanical precision on tester modifications including custom mechanical fitting of various parts
- Read and interpret mechanical assembly drawings, electrical schematics, customer specifications, customer statements of work, project traveler documents, and project time reports
- Mount and integrate Electro-mechanical components or systems as needed
- Control Panel Assembly and Wiring
- Test Cabinet mechanical assembly, wiring and cabling
- Test Functional Performance of electro-mechanical devices
- Custom cable assembly
- Assembly of OEM interconnect systems or custom interconnect systems
- Ability to precisely fabricate or modify parts using manual mill machine, saws, drill presses, grinders, etc.
- Printed circuit board soldering (not required but a plus)
- Perform manual assembly during the small-scale production of electronic devices used in avionic systems, military systems, and medical equipment
- Use standard tools for electronic assembly and soldering
- Review work activity with the Shop Supervisor
- Inspect peer wiring installations and incoming custom mechanical parts
- Ability to adhere to quality processes and suggest improvements
- 3+ years of experience in commercial electro-mechanical assembly or machine assembly and wiring.
- Proficient with PC and windows 10 environment.
- Associates MET/EET/Technical Trades (or equivalent)
- Technical Degree ITT/Ivy Tech (or equivalent)
Apply immediately for consideration!
We look forward to working with you!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038