Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
Who We Are!
Our client is a team of engaged and motivated individuals who support people’s passion for the outdoors. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work where people have opportunities to grow and contribute to our company culture of collaboration, respect, and social responsibility. We are inspired to be the best we can be and treat our clients and each other with integrity.
What You Get to Do!
Establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, managing staff and HR.
Prepare monthly financials and reports including journal entries and review of transactions.
- Prepare statistical reports from Microsoft Dynamics and Paychex
- Data analysis
- Sales data reporting
- Account reconciliations
- Year end audit/review support
State Taxes and Registrations
- Prepare and file sales tax returns, annual reports, property taxes
- Research state sales tax laws
- Prepare paperwork required to establish presence in State
- Handle tax audits
- Prepare schedules for income tax returns
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Prepare deposits
- Monitor cash balances and make transfers or request additional funds if needed
- Administer PayPal for credit card transactions
- Initiate wire transfers
- Weekly cash balance reporting
- Prepare monthly invoices/payment applications for walls
- Evaluate creditworthiness on customers
- Set up/manage projects in Paychex and Microsoft Dynamics
- Oversee the setup and maintenance of Accounting project folders
- WIP -Prepare and analyze project margin reports (input project budgets, match revenue to estimates, make entries and review transactions)
- Manage the HR processes including hiring, on boarding, training, etc
- Payroll management- multi state
- Head count reporting
- Worker compensation reporting
- Ensure state and local labor laws are followed
- Support managers on employee retention, coaching, write ups and terminations
- Benefits management
- Event coordination
- Insurance audits – prepare requested documents and handle audits
- Maintain effective communication with coworkers to ensure efficient productivity and outcomes including timely invoicing and payments.
- Maintain effective communication with parent company (ABEO) controller and other subsidiaries
- May assist in other areas as assigned and needed to meet company goals and objectives.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience using Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP systems
- Firm understanding of generating reports through Crystal reports
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Experience focusing on financial tracking of jobs, billing and change orders
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Good communication (Verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Effective problem- solving skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702