Located in Whitmore Lake, MI
Salary: $19.50 hourly
A plastic fabrication company located in Whitmore Lake, MI, is seeking a maintenance mechanic on 2nd and 3rd shift.
What you’ll be doing as the Maintenance Mechanic
- Perform maintenance and repair work such as plumbing, masonry, welding, carpentry, painting, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation, and/or hearing
- Troubleshoot and repair routine electrical problems with motor control starts and control circuits
- Perform carpentry work in the installation, alterations, repairs, and maintenance of the building
- Inspect equipment, machinery, and building on regular basis
- Maintain records on work orders and projects
What we look for in a Maintenance Mechanic
- 3 years of maintenance experience (machine maintenance highly preferred with some building maintenance experience)
- Experience with hand/power tools
- Ability to do basic math
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, utilize stairs/ladders, ability to distinguish colors
- HS diploma or equivalent
Additional information for the Maintenance Mechanic
- $19.50 hourly
- 2nd shift: Monday-Friday, 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- 3rd shift: Sunday-Friday, 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Overtime when scheduled for both shifts
- Whitmore Lake, 48189
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103