Commercial Account Manager
Located in Klamath Falls, OR
Salary: $35,000 - $55,000 DOE
Title: Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Reports To: Branch Principal
Job Summary: The primary function of Account Manager is to provide a high level of service and hospitality to our clients, prospective clients, and the community at large. The Account Manager is often the first point of contact for the Agency and forms the backbone of our commitment to Excellence and Service.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide general service to Commercial Insurance clients, including processing endorsements, making changes, issuing certificates of insurance, and answering policy questions.
- Process renewals of accounts, including Agency Billed E&S policies.
- Handle rewrites and re-marketing activities, involving the Account Executive as needed.
- Write new business accounts.
- Cross-Sell current clients to round accounts.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients.
- Establishes, tracks, and reports on goals for production with Commercial Team Lead and Branch Principal.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
The Account Manager is performing in a satisfactory manner when the following criteria have been met or exceeded:
- Obtain appropriate licensure within 60 days of hire
- Clients have a quality service and sales experience
- Client contacts and tasks are documented in the agency management system
- All clients are contacted prior to renewal, or as assigned
- Workplace is organized and management easily obtains information
- A cooperative working relationship with all employees in maintained
This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
This position will be physically located in the Klamath Falls office. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses the standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary information is described in your offer letter. Benefits are available after a 30-day waiting period. Employer provides employer-paid health insurance (Employee Only), HSA contribution, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, employer-paid Life (1x Annual Salary), Voluntary Life & AD&D, PTO + Vacation, and other ancillary benefits.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job description is intended to serve as a general list of the requirements for this position, the authority for action that the person occupying this position has, and the responsibilities and duties to be performed. It is not intended as a contract for employment, nor does it guarantee employment for a period of time.
The Managing Partners retain the right to change any portion of this job description at any time and the incumbent will be notified of such change in writing.
Express Office: Klamath Falls
104 North 11th Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601