Phone Operator / Call Center Representative
Located in Albany , NY
Salary: $16-17.50 / hr
Express Employment Professionals is looking for candidates who are patient, dependable, and professional! We are currently seeking Phone Operators/Call Center Representatives in the Albany, NY area.
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Pay: $16 - 17.50 / hr (Plus potential $0.50 / hr raise for bilingual Spanish speakers)
Benefits for Phone Operators/Call Center Representatives:
- Permanent position with flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- Overtime opportunities available
- Long term growth opportunities within the company
- Benefits offered once hired on by the company
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Company contribution to health and dental insurance
- PTO after 1 year
- 401K with 6% match after 1 year
- Paid time and a half for working holidays
Job Duties for Phone Operators/Call Center Representatives:
- Handle a high volume of calls and obtaining accurate messages while keeping a clear and friendly tone
- Answer approximately 35 calls/hour: each being 1.5 minutes or less
Skills and Qualifications:
- Great work ethic
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Able to type 40 words per minute
- Must be accurate in spelling
- Strong attention to detail
- Spanish speaking a plus (Potential $0.50 / hr raise for bilingual Spanish speakers)
- Must be professional, responsible, and able to follow directions
- MUST have excellent punctuality every day
- MUST have reliable transportation
Qualifications for Phone Operators/Call Center Representatives:
- High school diploma or GED
- Phone experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
Work Schedule for Phone Operators/Call Center Representatives:
- Multiple flexible part-time and full-time schedules available!
- Must be able to work one weekend day per week
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company!
To APPLY please call 518-313-7829 or email a resume to Jobs.AlbanyNY@ExpressPros.com or click the APPLY button below.
Need help with your resume? Visit www.expresspros.com/JobGenius/Express
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. At Express Employment Professionals we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses, and much more.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, NYS, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office (Albany):
501 New Karner Rd
Albany, NY 12205
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205