Total Rewards Manager - Compensation and Benefits Manager
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
One of Central Oregon’s top tier HR teams is seeking an experienced Total Rewards Manager!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114.
What You Get to Do!
Responsible for directing all benefits and compensation programs, including all aspects of Company health benefits programs, voluntary benefits and the Company’s compensation programs, including implementation and maintenance of hourly and salary compensation structures, completion of compensation reviews and oversight of pay increase cycles.
- Manage all aspects of the health benefits programs, including group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, other voluntary benefits and EAP.
- Continuously monitor and report on performance of benefit plans, including overall claims experience, high claimants and pharmacy spend, and participate in assessment of cost projections and necessary premium adjustments.
- Collaborate with internal technology team to develop and continuously enhance systems supporting benefits administration, including Workday, ensuring an excellent employee experience, efficient internal administration and strong reporting and analytics.
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to the Benefits team members, with an emphasis on continual improvement of systems, processes and reporting to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Continually review and recommend new approaches and programs to managing health plan costs while improving experiences for members.
- Investigate new benefit programs, recommending changes where appropriate and improving existing programs, including voluntary benefit programs.
- For all benefits programs, build and maintain productive vendor relationships to ensure delivery of maximum value and service to covered members.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and ensure all employer filings are completed on a timely basis.
- Oversee administration of compensation programs and structures and support development and implementation of new programs, including base pay and bonus compensation programs.
- Provide advice and guidance to management on compensation questions and issues, including compensation reviews and placement of positions within compensation programs and structures.
- Supervise participation in both exempt and nonexempt salary surveys.
- Participate in bonus compensation / Total Rewards cycles to drive employee understanding and appreciation of Total Rewards offerings
- Keep apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance.
- Manage, coach and develop team members supporting compensation programs.
- Partner with the Company’s third party administrator to ensure efficient and compliant administration of the Retirement Plan. This includes reporting and regular reviews to show retiree and Plan activity and confirm compliance with Plan provisions. Partner with internal teams to ensure effective and aligned Plan administration.
- Support communications regarding compensation and benefits programs (“Total Rewards”) to improve understanding and drive employee engagement and retention.
What You Will Bring!
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 5+ years employee benefits and/ or compensation management experience.
- Strong knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending affecting employee benefit programs, ACA, IRS, FLSA and minimum wage regulations in the states/locales in which we do business.
- Strong skills with technology design and oversight.
- Passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702