Copier Service Technician
Located in Fayetteville, NC
$16.00-$18.00/hour Copier Service Technician
The Copier Service Technician sets up and installs new equipment, performs equipment maintenance, resolves technical issues and provides customers with training and support.
- Provide quality maintenance and repair of Ricoh, Konica Minolta and HP Digital copiers, fax machines and printers
- Set up and install printers, copiers, scanners and copier software
- Provide routine service maintenance on printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines
- Troubleshoot, resolve, diagnose and repair equipment
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of reports.
- Properly maintain inventory, parts, tool bag and support equipment
- Keep informed of latest technologies, new products and other technical developments
- Coordinate service activities with dispatch, field personnel, management, sales personnel and customers.
- Experience with service and maintenance of copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to carry at least 30 to 50 lbs.
Express Office: Fayetteville
894-E Elm Street
Fayetteville, NC 28303