Liquid Fill Machine Operator
Located in Columbia, IL
Salary: Up to $17/hr, BOE
Job Summary: Our client is looking for Experienced Machine Line Operators to join their team. These positions are full time, evaluation hire. There is plenty of room for growth and advancement with this local chemical blending and packaging company.
Safety is a high priority for this company, so individuals must be self-aware and able to follow all safety precautions exactly as they are stated.
- Set up of jobs
- Pre-Production check to verify proper: tank hook-up, lot #, components, weights, etc.
- Verify that machines are functioning properly & record all downtime on downtime sheet
- Ensure product meets quality requirements
- Clean\flush equipment as needed
- Meet or exceed established production rates
- Verification of set-up, components, in-process materials, and finished goods versus established standards
Location: Columbia, IL
Position type: 1st and 2nd Shift, Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $17/hr, BOE
Benefits offered by Client (once hired on): The client offers a competitive benefits package, PTO, and plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Previous experience as a liquid fill machine operator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-orientated & safety driven environment
Must be able and willing to follow standard safety procedures and maintain production speed.
Express Office: Fairview Heights
314 Fountains Parkway
Fairview Heights, IL 62208