Located in East St. Louis, IL
Salary: Up to $25/hr, BOE
We are looking for a Maintenance Planner to join a growing team. The Maintenance Planner position is responsible for assisting with the development of a reliability-based maintenance strategy, based on preventive and predictive maintenance. The Planner position requires hands-on maintenance experience and will be utilized when needed.
- Accountable for adherence to safety policies and procedures.
- Plan critical spare inventory parts and manage rebuild and refurbishment, pursue multiple vendors to provide find the best quality work at the most economical price.
- Utilize the CMMS (currently Infor) to maintenance activity work log to generate equipment history. Maintain preventative maintenance inspection reports and their completion to schedule. Assist other maintenance personnel with equipment repairs and research.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling maintenance.
- Accountable to maintain and coordinate warehouse inventory and repairs to in-house spares. Responsible to maintain the following: stock for all mechanical, instrumentation, welding, rotating equipment, pipe-valve-fittings, and numerous filters, bearings, and hoses.
- Ordering and supplying needs to complete any task - this can be parts, service, rental equipment, additional technical advice, or onsite direction. Write purchase.
- Assume supervisor responsibilities of Maintenance Supervisor as needed to cover planned and unplanned vacations. Responsible for on-call weekend coverage.
Location: East St. Louis, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $25/hr, BOE
- Working knowledge of chemical, oil refinery, or power equipment including but not limited to: pumps, motors, piping, valves, turbines, and heat exchangers
- 1-5 years of Leadership Experience directing hourly employees
- Experience with safety programs in an industrial facility
- Experience with planning & scheduling maintenance activities in a Chemical, Oil Refinery, or Power plant environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Familiarity with SAP
- Purchasing and plant maintenance modules are pluses
Education: high school diploma or GED
Express Office: Fairview Heights
314 Fountains Parkway
Fairview Heights, IL 62208