Semi-Conductor Equipment Maintenance Technician (*Highly Competitive Salary*)
Located in Marcy, NY
Equipment Maintenance Technician - Marcy NY
Express Employment is proud to partner with Wolfspeed to present this state of the art career opportunity! We are seeking hard working individuals with experience in equipment maintenance, mechatronics, or military maintenance.
- Perform electro-mechanical root cause troubleshooting of semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment according to operating manuals, schematics, blueprints, etc.
- Use tests and diagnostic equipment to complete equipment checks
- Works with process engineers to understand process-equipment interactions and limitations relative to operating specs
- As needed, modifies equipment to improve up- time or overall process performance
- AAS in Electronics Technology or military electronics equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, schematics, and maintenance manuals
- At least 3 years of equipment maintenance experience
- This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
- Must have prior semiconductor experience!
Salary & Benefit
- Market leading compensation and benefit package including (but not limited to)
- Market leading base pay.
- Excellent shift differentials.
- Medical, dental, vision, AD&D, EAP, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) with match.
- And more!
- 6am-6pm Sun-Tues with every other Wed.
- 6pm-6am Sun-Tues with every other Wed.
Please visit www.expressmohawkvalley.com to apply or contact Express Employment Professionals at 315-790-5723 for more information.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502