Construction Site Foreman
Located in Fayetteville, NC
Salary: Dependent on experience
Urgently Hiring multiple Construction Site Foreman: Pay is based off of experience.
- Collaborate with engineers, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs.
- Set performance goals and deadlines.
- Plan construction processes.
- Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget.
- Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Plan inspections and obtain construction permits from local authorities.
- Implement safety and quality guidelines.
- Order the appropriate equipment and arrange for regular maintenance.
- Keep track of material stock and orders.
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly.
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies.
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
Express Office: Fayetteville
894-E Elm Street
Fayetteville, NC 28303