Mobile Maintenance Mechanic
Located in Texarkana, AR
Position: Fuel and Lube Technician
Location: Texarkana, AR
Hours: Mon-Fri 3pm-1pm and Sat 12pm-5pm
Apply Now: ExpressTexarkana.com
This individual will maintain production and quality by ensuring safe and reliable operation of heavy, support and fleet mobile equipment by having a basic knowledge & skills of mobile maintenance to include, but not limited to: troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and work order execution relative to mobile maintenance applications such as cranes, front end loaders, forklifts, skid steers, telehandlers, material handlers, over the road fleet, rail road support equipment, support vehicles, heavy mobile service & support equipment and implements such as grapples and buckets. This job works closely with other department leaders to include department leadership, Planner & Scheduler, Plant Management, Safety Coordinators and the Maintenance Manager to ensure a total approach to mobile maintenance & reliability are achieved when it comes to mobile asset health & utilization. Such work must be held while upholding a high standard applicable to safety, company guidelines/procedures and applicable state and federal regulations as mandated for our type of operation, including but not limited to appropriate environmental guidelines.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions. •Conserves mobile maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mobile maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mobile maintenance documents by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems on support, production & maintenance equipment in the recycling industry.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts on mobile equipment •Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Operate and inspect fleet or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Repairs and assesses malfunctions, rebuilds and performs maintenance on recycling equipment to include, but not limited to: cranes, front end loaders, forklifts, skid steer, telehandlers, material handlers, OTR Fleet, rail support equipment, support vehicles, mobile service & support equipment and implements such as grapples and buckets.
Express Office: Texarkana
3206 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854