Production Operator - Palletizer
Located in Kalama, WA
Express Employment Professionals has an immediate opening for a Production worker to work with client in Kalama, WA.
- Assist with a large palletizing project, rotating between 4 shifts
- Troubleshoots and correct/notify staff of equipment operating problems.
- Monitors and loads equipment with consumables required for packaging and palletizing (case blanks, case dividers, tier sheets, pallets, banding material, rolls of shrink wrap material)
Schedule: Rotating 12 hour shifts day & night
Pay: $18.89 per hour
- Must have previous manufacturing setting experience
- High school diploma or GED
Additional Physical Requirements:
- Physically able to regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632