HAVEN | Shipping Supervisor
Located in Haven, KS
REPORTS TO: SHIPPING SUPERVISOR
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR THE JOB:
1. Must be able to communicate and comprehend effectively, both written and verbally, in the English language.
2. Must be proficient with basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
3. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repetitively.
4. Must be able to reach overhead repetitively.
5. Must be able to work in stooping, kneeling, and standing positions.
6. Must be able to accurately transfer numbers and codes.
7. Must be able to perform pushing, pulling, bending, and climbing activities.
8. Must be able to operate forklift (loading and unloading)
9. Must possess good organization skills.
10. Must have a positive and cooperative attitude toward co-workers, suppliers, and customers.
11. Must have a working knowledge of products and production processes.
12. Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
13. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
1. Assist in warehouse operations including shipping, receiving, boxing, and weighing.
2. Operate scale and package product, including banding, shrink-wrapping, weighing, and tagging individual pallets and boxes.
3. Record information and complete appropriate paperwork as needed, including shipping memorandums, bills of lading, white tickets, etc.
4. Load and unload outbound and inbound trucks.
5. Organize warehouse, placing customer orders together.
6. Must take instruction and criticism well.
1. Receive steel, communicate with drivers in a polite manner
2. Record information and complete appropriate paperwork as needed.
4. Operate overhead crane
5. Yard maintenance and organization
6. Physical inventory (work in process and steel yard)
7. Must be know how to read dial calipers.
Experience:-Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
Express Office: Hutchinson
25 West 2nd
Hutchinson, KS 67501