Located in Walker, MI
CNC Technician Job Summary:
A local metal machine shop that produces components for the automotive industry’s leading Tier 1 manufacturers is seeking a CNC Technician to setup and operate an automated cell that could include CNC Milling, CNC Lathes, Robotics, and touchless gaging systems.
CNC Technician Requirements:
- Perform tool changes, setups, and adjustments for tooling and part tolerancing
- Perform minor robot maintenance including robotic point touch ups that are necessary for production
- Review drawings, instructions, blueprints, or samples to ensure correct production
- Caple of learning adjustments for touchless gaging including scanning and camera technology
- Monitor production and adjust fee and other settings are needed
- Work with manual tools such as hand gages
- Work with Maintenance Team Members to troubleshoot and repair CNC machines as necessary
- Perform preventative maintenance
Schedule: All shifts available with lots of overtime opportunity!
CNC Technician Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ previous experience working with CNC Machines, Robotics and Machine Tools
- Apprenticeship or vocational training preferred
- Metal component assembly skills is helpful but not required
- Basic Electrical and Hydraulic system knowledge is helpful but not required
- Mechanical aptitude and coordination skills
- Proficient basic math and computer skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs and perform repetitive tasks
Location: Walker, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire, Full Time
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519