Sales and Project Coordinator
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Sales and Project Coordinator Summary:
Our client, a global manufacturer in the textile industry, is seeking a high functioning and self-directed Sales and Project Coordinator to join their evolving organization. This position demands discretion and independent judgement with respect to the essential and important aspects of the job responsibilities including but not limited to order coordination and execution, sales support, and reporting.
Sales and Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Hold ownership and act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned customers including, orders, projects, troubleshooting, and engaging with customer to assist and direct needs based on solutions provided.
- Be involved from the beginning to end of projects ensuring client needs are met and exceeded while still maintaining a profitable outcome and on time delivery.
- Plan and manage workflow of projects including timing, execution, and delivery.
- Meet client deliverables according to proposed or negotiated timelines.
- Input orders to ERP system as well as support creation of sales agreements using various platforms.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of orders are in line with delivery requirements agreed with customers.
- Check that orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Contact customers to confirm orders and/or delivery dates.
- Inform customers of any delays and confirm alternative delivery dates.
- Work with warehouse to ensure accurate and timely shipment of orders.
- Light material planning and coordination with HQ in
- Inform Accounting about new customers to ensure accurate credit max information is collected.
- Assist Accounting in debt collections.
- Ship sales materials to customers.
- Contact relevant departments to deal with product or other type of queries.
- Recognition and realization of opportunity with existing accounts.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Sales and Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years’ in B2B customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experienced user of ERP systems is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of Business Intelligence applications and Customer Relationship Management applications and advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A service-oriented, outgoing, and pro-active person who can communicate positively at all levels of a company.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Task and target-oriented when resolving matters.
- Thrives on new challenges and change.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: On-site
Pay: $45,000-$60,000 annual salary based on experience
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519