Production Control... Call or Text 661.775.2570!
Located in Valencia, CA
Salary: $75K - 85K
PRODUCTION CONTROL NEEDED IMMEDIATELY - CALL 661-775-2570!
- Schedules coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production.
- Reviews master production schedule work orders, establishes priorities for specific customer orders and revises schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, and equipment.
- Distributes Travelers to department Leads, ensuring workflow continuity.
- Confers with department supervisors to define progress of work to provide information on changes in processing methods received from methods or engineering departments.
- Compiles reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to Quality Issues, Training opportunities and Material Shortages to apprise production planning personnel of production delays.
- Maintains inventory of materials parts needed to complete production.
- Expedite material if needed
- May do some Purchasing of parts and raw materials
- Utilize Epicor ERP system to track parts, create Travelers, check inventories.
- Audit and ensure shipped invoices are closed out, that operators have clocked in and out of operations
- Evaluate that the integrity of the labor hours in each operation has ben recorded correctly in Epicor
- Will be Involved in Continuous Improvement efforts
- Will Assist Production Supervisor, Planner and Purchasing where/when needed.
- Analytical Skills
- Bilingual /Spanish
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Leadership Capability
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- College Degree or equivalent
- Prefer Purchasing Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Can work with minimum Supervision
Call or Text 661.775.2570 to connect with a recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355