Manufacturing Process Engineer ... Call or Text 661.775.2570!
Located in Valencia, CA
Salary: $120K - 135K
Manufacturing Process Engineer NEEDED IMMEDIATELY - CALL 661-775-2570!
- Perform time studies
- Process flow and value stream layouts (with recommendations of Industrial improvements)
- Directly works with Management & Production Staffing to evaluate each operation for efficiency and improvements. ·
- Participate / Lead Lean manufacturing initiatives in support of business objectives.
- Ability to estimate manufacturing costs including labor time, setup time and material costs in support of new product introduction.
- Evaluate production methods for manufacturability and update as required.
- Oversee tooling development new or modified products.
- Investigate new manufacturing technologies to improve methods, equipment and processes.
- Investigate production issues and recommend and implement corrective action.
- Aid in review current and proposed manufacturing methods for conformance with ergonomic principles.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Develops work instructions for production processes.
- Performs work flow analysis and lays out facility to maximize safety, output, quality and profitability.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required; Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial degree is preferred.
- A Master of Science in engineering is beneficial.
- Experience/Formal Training in Lean manufacturing is highly desirable.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification/training preferred.
- Good communication skills (oral and in writing) and the ability to work well with technical and non-technical people are essential.
- Good organizational, leadership, and computer skills are preferred, as is engineering management experience.
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Bilingual /Spanish Desirable
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Two (2) to Five (5) plus years’ related experience with successful implementation of Lean principles in Manufacturing that accomplished improvements in Overall Manufacturing Effectiveness.
- Highly developed mechanical aptitude.
Call or Text 661.775.2570 to connect with a recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355