Part-time Bi-Lingual Ministry Service Specialist (30 Hours)
Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Part-time Bi-Lingual Ministry Service Specialist Summary:
A Christian global ministry is seeking a part-time Bi-Lingual Ministry Service Specialist to join their team. This position is responsible for processing inbound and/or outbound Spanish and English phone calls, which requires analysis and fulfillment of all Ministry and Outside Customer requests, answer incoming Spanish correspondence requiring a personal response, and translate Spanish material.
Part-time Bi-Lingual Ministry Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming Spanish and English phone calls, analyze various requests and determine solutions.
- Provide possible back-up for other customer service teams as needed.
- Compose letters and e-mail in response to Spanish customer inquiries as needed.
- Develop and maintain auto-text items on the computer to assist in responding more efficiently to recurring inquiries and processes.
- Assist with written and verbal translations.
- Offer various product and service advancements.
Schedule: 30 hours weekly rotating schedule of 8:30am to 2:30pm and 11:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Part-time Bi-Lingual Ministry Service Specialist Requirements:
- Requires excellent customer service/people and organizational skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish with good oral and written communication skills in both.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Email.
- Web searching intuitiveness.
- Must be able to assimilate and recall a network of detailed information (i.e. book codes, information list, mailing schedules and offer schedules).
- Strive to live a life consistent with Biblical principles and demonstrate continued growth and spiritual development.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Remote
Pay: $19.00 per hour
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519