Located in Helena, MT
Concrete laborers specialize in building structures from concrete materials and ensure that concrete is poured correctly. They prepare the site by setting up the forms in which concrete is poured to create walls, structures, pillars, and walkways.
Duties include loading and unloading tools or raw materials, assembling scaffolding or other pieces of equipment and digging or filling in pits throughout the construction process.
- Valid driver''s license and reliable transportation
- Familiar with proper handling of materials and equipment
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
- A flexible schedule is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Express Office: Helena
3365 Colton Drive
Helena, MT 59602