Located in Lafayette, CO
Express is now hiring a Maintenance Technician for an evaluation to hire position in Lafayette, CO. Job duties for the Maintenance Technician include:
- Install tooling on production machines
- Maintain stock of all tooling sets and tooling replacement punches, report low levels to manager
- Clean, inspect, repair tooling, and check-in new tooling sets
- Report on tooling maintenance, damage, repair, measurements and upper/lower punch pairing to the maintenance supervisor or manager
- Report periodic measuring of tooling
- Maintain safety stock on all spare parts, report low levels to the maintenance lead or manager
- Complete and accurate documentation of all maintenance activities within GDP requirements
- Maintain a clean work area, keep organized and audit ready at all times
- Responsible for master clean tasks
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30AM -4:00PM
Location: Lafayette, CO
Position Type: Full-time
$1,000 Bonus for new hourly employees!
(Paid on a graduated payment schedule: $100 after 2 weeks, $200 after 30 days, $300 after 60 days, $400 after 6 months)
Maintenance Technician Qualifications: Previous manufacturing experience preferred, but not required. This position offers on-the-job training and the opportunity to grow and learn with the company. Tooling experience preferred.
EASY WAYS TO APPLY NOW!
- Call our office 303-678-1608 for a phone interview today
- Download the ExpressJobs App and apply directly from your mobile device
- Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com - submit it to the Longmont location.
- Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
In addition to a GREAT job, Express also offers:
- ACA-compliant medical coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Scholarship opportunities
Employee Assistance Program:
- Consultations with professionals in areas such as marriage, family, anxiety, & substance abuse
- Help regarding financial, childcare, eldercare, legal & daily living issues
- Resources for better health and wellness
- Free courses in Accounting, Customer Service, Software, Workplace Skills – many more!
ExpressLearn Skills Training:
Free courses in Interviewing & Job Search, Time Management and Conflict Management
CALL OR TEXT EXPRESS FOR MORE INFO TODAY! - 303-678-1608
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. We put over 1000 people to work in Boulder/Southwest Weld counties each year. Let us help you today!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
Express Office: Longmont/Boulder
275 South Main Street
Longmont, CO 80501