Proposal Content and Client Experience Coordinator
Located in New Boston, TX
Position: Proposal Content and Client Experience Coordinator
Location: Hooks, TX
Apply Now: Heather.Buster@expresspro.com
The Proposal Content and Client Experience Coordinator will report to the Executive Vice President/CEDO. This position is primarily responsible for attracting the interest of would-be clients for real estate, incentives and logistics services and programs by assisting clients and performing multiple marketing, public relations and communication tasks through the application of exceptional first line customer service.
• Manage Prospect Activity and Projects, Content Development and Management and limited Grant Management.
• Client Attraction with specific focus on development and management of website, social media, marketing materials and marketing campaigns. Updates to website, relevant posts, Facebook and microsites as necessary.
• Manage outsourced and referral lead sources.
• Scheduling and conducting in person and web-based sales meetings upon client and TAC staff request.
• Preparing and performing appropriate follow-up communications and actions with clients.
• Client Engagement with specific focus on assisting in building and maintaining lasting relationships with Prospects and Referral Partners (including Commercial Real Estate Agents, Site Search Consultants, Due Diligence Professionals, Sales and Marketing Vendors, Corporate Citizens, Tenants, and others).
• Providing exceptional customer service to Prospects and Referral Partners thereby ensuring client satisfaction, repeat referrals and lease renewals.
• Maximizing use of the Client Relationship Management system ensuring data input and ongoing assessment of prospect status.
• Managing client intelligence to guide development of existing and prospective client engagement plan.
• Providing feedback and input from existing tenants, Referral Partners and Prospects to assist in improving TAC’s product development, sales cycle and marketing efforts.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Strong written and oral communication skills, professional image, self-starter/initiative, working in a team environment, proposal development, demonstrated ability to use various computer programs and applications (i.e. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Prezi, Google, CRM.)
• Work requires exceptional customer service skills both internal and external.
• Candidates must be organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on exceptional customer service both internal and external.
• Ability to work independently with little management involvement and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions.
• Exceptional writing skills with attention to detail.
• Critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
Express Office: Texarkana
3206 Jefferson Avenue
Texarkana, AR 71854