CNC Machinist - Social Circle, GA. $25/hr.
Located in Social Circle , GA
Express is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist for a client in Social Circle, GA.
A qualified candidate should be able to provide support for realization of the product in a Production Control function (programming as required and scheduling, with ability to create CNC programs as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assures the product realization schedule is adhered to and acts as a liaison between the scheduling and realization functions of manufacturing
- Instruct and aids manufacturing personnel in specific job set-ups for turrets, Laser & brake presses
- Reviews special CNC programs based off DXF files provided by Engineering for set-up personnel at the computer-controlled equipment (i.e., laser, turret, press brake, robot, etc.)
- Creates sheet sizes and CNC programs for prototypes to be punched on the turrets or laser and assures that stock sheet yields are maximized
- Troubleshoots problems related to CNC programs and set-ups. Communicates any changes to Manufacturing Engineering that impact routings, time study, etc.
- Provides detail information back to Design Engineering when UOM per BOM is inconsistent with actual BOM used and/or needed.
- Inspect and present parts for QC approval
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Express Office: Covington
10232 Industrial Boulevard Northeast
Covington, GA 30014