Chemical Mix Technician
Located in Lowell, MI
Chemical Mix Technician Job Summary:
A company leading in molder polyurethane products is currently recruiting a Chemical Mix Technician to join their growing business.
Chemical Mix Technician Requirements:
- Operating automatic and manual chemical process equipment in accordance with operating procedures. This includes the use of pumps and agitators to mix, blend, weigh and measure.
- Manage own time and be accountable for own results.
- Understanding procedures and workflows.
- Perform material staging, transfer, dispensing, trouble shooting and sampling operations.
- Monitor the plant status and work with team leaders and operators to ensure there is no interruption to manufacturing process.
- Maintain company standards and values for quality, safety and environmental objectives as well as meeting production goals
Schedule: 1st Shift Monday – Friday, 6:00AM-2:30PM
Chemical Mix Technician Qualifications:
- This person must be able to measure, weigh and record material accurately
- There are established documents that they would work from to know what to mix.
- Lifting up to 60lbs frequently is required
- Have an exemplary attendance record and be highly self-motivated.
- Must have high school diploma / GED, Associates degree or equivalent military experience
- Experience in a polyurethane, chemical or food processing environment or injection molding would be beneficial but not required
- Wearing a half face breathing apparatus (respirator) for short periods of time
- Quick Apply Here
- Send us your resume: Kaylee.Cooper@ExpressPros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-608-9686 (direct) or 616-281-0611 (main)
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Lowell, MI
Position Type: Full time, Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519