Director of Operations
Located in San Ramon, CA
Express Employment Professionals is Hiring for a Director of Operations this is a Direct Hire position.
Our client is searching for and Operations Director for San Ramon.
The successful candidate will have:
• A high degree of experience in leading and managing the operations of a large mental health group.
• Ability to analyze complex issues, develop creative solutions, employ consensus-building skills, and form effective working relationships with clinical and staff.
• Ability to develop office protocols that assist with optimized clinical flow and efficiency.
• Knowledge of current healthcare compliance reporting.
• Electronic Medical Record experience.
• Experience in mental health agency work (highly desirable).
If you are excited about building collaborative and supportive relationships to maximize operational efficiencies, this may be the job for you!
Essential Responsibilities and Performance Standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below:
• Supervises the operational team and support staff, including middle and upper management.
• Accountable for clinical staff resource allocation / scheduling
• Motivates staff to follow practice culture and maintain productivity goals
• Develops and maintains a training program for operational staff.
• Participates in regular management team meetings
• Consults with CEO on problems and interpretation of policies to ensure client needs are met
• Resolve escalated client inquiries and complex staffing challenges or issues.
• Coordinate maintenance of all clinic equipment to ensure proper functionality; requests repairs, maintenance and IT assistance as needed.
• Responsible for various monthly reporting
• Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
• Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
• Manage all procurement of contracts and new business development
• Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance client/stakeholder satisfaction
• Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
• Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
• Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
• Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
• Oversea Operations, Finance, Information Technology and HR Department.
• Other tasks, as assigned
• Master’s degree
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in operational management
• Management in Mental Health Care organizations preferred.
• The Director of Operations will report to Chief Executive Officer.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent staff management skills and experience with regulatory compliance institutions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express himself/herself in writing and orally with clarity and professionalism.
• Strong leadership skills including the capacity to articulate the vision and goals of the practice, gain trust and respect, prioritize and keep a team focused on the most impactful projects, set appropriate expectations, and maintain accountability.
• Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Calm demeanor, exceptional listening skills, and the ability to demonstrate integrity and a fair approach to conflict resolution.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills including the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Exhibits an exemplary work ethic by being highly organized, detailed, and thorough
• Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Outstanding communication and people skills
• Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
• In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
• Adjustment to change, resetting of priorities, time management skills, resourcefulness, initiative.
• Travel as needed
• Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
• 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer matching
• PTO, Sick time and Holidays
• Performance Bonus
• Highly collaborative and supportive environment
• Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
Express Office: San Ramon
2303 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583