Full Stack Developer
Located in Burbank, CA
Salary: 75K - 100K Annually
Day Shift/Full Time
Temp to Hire
NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Robotic Processing Automation, ASP.NET, C#, SQL languages, is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Burbank.
In this position, your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, etc.).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Development of Digital Staff (BOTS).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to work independently on ownership-based projects.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence platforms.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or a related field and three years of programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (3-5 years’ experience required).
- Writing clean, readable and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or a related field and a minimum of 3 years of programming experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others a must.
- Must be flexible. This is not a temporary position, we are seeking applicants who are interested in a long-term commitment.
Express Office: Glendale
1209 North Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91202