Located in Mequon, WI
Ozaukee company is looking for a Mechanical Assembler
Temp to Hire Opportunity
1st shift 6AM-2PM
Apply at www.expresspros.com/mequonwi or send resume to Cindy.Schacht@expresspros.com
Under the direction of Assembly Supervisor, the Final Assembler works from engineering drawings and a Bill of Materials to assemble the highest quality conveyors at the lowest possible cost, while meeting departmental performance standards, and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and assemble conveyor parts and components to produce finished conveyors according to engineering drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Review requirements of engineering drawings and Bill of Materials for accuracy.
- Operate the finished conveyor and inspect and monitor the quality of the finished product to ensure process/product specifications are met.
- Ensure all required spare parts are included with the conveyor for delivery to the customer.
- Assist co-workers and ensure teamwork to meet quality, performance and safety standards.
- Train new employees in the safe and most efficient use of equipment and processes.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Perform inspection activities and correct errors or omissions in fabrication process. Skid conveyors for shipment to customer. Perform duties of Final Assembly Painter as required.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING/EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Requires the use of safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, grinding shield, and welding safety equipment, as needed.
Express Office: Mequon
11126 North Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092