Deburring Technician... Call or Text 661.775.2570
Located in Santa Clarita, CA
Deburr all types of precision machined aerospace parts per blueprint and work order instructions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks and duties may be required as directed.
• Deburr various metal parts using stationary abrasive wheels, hand held rotary air tools, and hand scraping devices.
• Apply abrasives to parts to remove sharp edges left as a byproduct of machining.
• Inspect critical dimensions to ensure components adhere to blueprint specifications.
• Operate drill presses using wire brushes and conical burr cutters.
• Clean parts as necessary using solvents.
• Operate various deburring equipment.
• Required to check critical dimensions +/- .0002
• Clean work areas including benches, shelves, walls, carts, and mopping floors.
• Seek lean process improvement ideas.
• Required to maintain OCP certification(certified operator program)
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); no prior experience or training.
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of supervisors or employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer/ Technical/Office Skills
• Basic windows/internet browser
• O.C.P. (certified operator program)
Company Benefits Include • Medical • Dental • 401K • Paid vacation
Call Or Text 661.775.2570 to connect with a recruiter!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355