MIG Welder - Day, Night Shift Openings
Located in Alabaster, AL
Salary: Up to $25 /hr. dep on exper.
Are you ready to make a change? We’re looking for driven MIG welders who take pride in their work.
$20.00 - $25.00 /hr. to start, depending on experience. Multiple Day (6 am) & Night Shift (6:30 pm) FULL TIME openings. Alabaster, AL.
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Health, dental, vision, 401k w/ match, company-paid life insur., PTO program for vacation & sick time, 8 holidays disability, tool purchase program, employee assistance program.
- Family-run company with employee-focused culture – holiday lunch, birthday breakfasts, milestone awards, Thanksgiving turkeys, Christmas bonus, etc.
- Prepares and sets up necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs; arrange parts for welding & staging.
- Builds welded assemblies for new products and changes to existing products per engineering documents and established production standards.
- Reports fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required.
- Supports the Quality Assurance department with respect to jig & fixture evaluation.
- Ensures compliance in all safety, health, and environmental regulations, policies and procedures for a goal of zero incidents and injuries.
- Operates other necessary equipment and performs tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications.
Here's What Makes YOU a Great Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 6 months of trade school or welding college experience – 2 years of working welding experience.
- A PLUS if completed a welding course or AWS certified.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of mechanical assemblies and testing.
- Safe work habits; good eye for safety.
- Ability to work independently, while also collaborating well with teammates.
- Ability to work well in industrial plant setting (standing on feet; lifting up to 80 lbs; etc.).
- Drug-free; background check.
You Choose How to Apply:
- Call us at 205-981-1141, ext. 2, to immediately discuss your experience and interest
- Submit an online application – click “APPLY” button below- WE WILL CALL YOU BACK!
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - please add “MIG Welder - Alabaster” to the subject line of your email.
Have experience in other areas? Express Pros Birmingham AL South has regular job openings in the other following areas:
Delivery drivers (CDL & non-CDL), assembly-production, general plant labor, machine operators, warehouse, shipping & receiving, landscaping, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, plant maintenance, apartment leasing, accounting, clerical, admin, inside sales, customer service, outside sales, medical reception, medical billing-coding-collections, and MUCH MORE!!
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242