Located in Clatskanie, OR
Salary: $65,000+/ year DOE
Express has a great opportunity for an Accounting Manager at an institution. This is a full-time, Direct Hire, position.
Pay Range: $65,000+/ year DOE
Work Schedule – 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and direct the accounting department employees and functions.
- Responsible for accounting procedures of the company.
- Must have a clear understanding of the strategic direction of the company and actively participate in short-term and long-term priorities and goals.
- Prepare asset/liability management reports and investment reports.
- Oversee daily cash flow management.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of the general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Maintain the fixed assets of the company, including an annual inventory.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits and exams.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Communicate to the CFO any barriers the accounting team may identify.
- Utilize the help desk ticketing system to enter, track, and resolve support requests.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least three years supervisory or related experience.
- At least five years of progressively responsible of experience in accounting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline, with emphasis in accounting, or career emphasis in accounting,
- Represent company with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite, 10-kay and learning new system.
- Provide informed, courteous, and professional assistance to other staff regarding accounting and financial inquiries.
Need more information about this Accounting Manager job?
Contact Kasie Stecker, our Administrative and Professional Recruiter at (360) 414-1200, or by email email@example.com. Please add “Accounting Manager” to the subject line of your email.
- Stop by our office at 1208 Washington Way Suite 130, Longview, WA 98632 (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager
- Text "Jobs" to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632