Global Sourcing Manager
Located in Richmond, CA
As a Sourcing Manager you will be a critical thinker, able to analyze quickly, and strategize efficiently. Responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Communicate with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- 5-7 Years experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, and supply chain.
- BS or BA in Business, purchasing, or management preferred.
- CPSM, APICS
Express Office: Richmond
2970 Hilltop Mall Road
Richmond, CA 94806