Located in Bloomfield, NJ
Salary: $20-25 Depending on Experience
Our Client in Essex County, NJ is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic. Applicant must have knowledge of maintenance of machinery with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar manufacturing environment.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Reviews production schedule and when equipment is not scheduled for manufacturing, changes over equipment to new sizes or performs scheduled maintenance.
- Tests equipment to check operation. Clears jams and works on eliminating operational malfunctions in machinery. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Examines, tests, and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and records data on appropriate forms. Checks product for visual defects.
- Makes preventive maintenance check and inspection of assigned equipment, reports findings to supervisor and takes appropriate action.
- Examines defects and analyzes spoilage causes and, where possible, takes corrective action.
- Works with the other maintenance personnel on recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH EXPRESS:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Scholarship Program
- NJ Sick Leave
- Short Term Disability
- Safety Incentives
- Referral Bonuses – INSTANT Referral Bonus Eligibility
- Access to job openings at hundreds of local, premier employers that are not posted online!
Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. We are eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today via this posting!
Need more information about this position?
Contact Roberto, Employment Specialist – Skilled Trades Division at (973) 707-5363, or by email Roberto.Hernandez@expresspros.com. Please add “Mechanic” to the subject line of your email.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America and Northern, NJ and we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bloomfield
256 Broad Street
Bloomfield, NJ 07003