Inventory Coordinator | $16 - $19/Hour DOE
Located in Fargo, ND
Fargo Company Supplies Promotional Items throughout the region is seeking an Inventory Coordinator. This key role tracks all inventory coming in and leaving the warehouse. Ideal candidate will have strong computer and organizational skills. Prior warehousing is helpful. Must be able to lift 20-30lbs regularly.
- Track product that’s being shipped to store/warehouse
- Receive in product and stock warehouse
- Pull orders and prepare for shipment
- Count products and track through inventory system
- Closely track backorders and work with sales teams on when products are available
- Work with vendors and ask for returns when needed
This is a full-time, long-term opening, Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Company offers Health Benefits, Retirement Plan, Vacation time, and more! Contact Express Employment Professionals at 701-297-8800 or send an email with your resume to Candice.Ahmann@expresspros.com to apply today.
Express Office: Fargo
1100 19th Avenue North
Fargo, ND 58102