Loan Officer | $50,000 - $90,000 / Year DOE
Located in Carrington, ND
Rural North Dakota Financial Institute just west of the New Rockford / Carrington, ND Area is seeking a Loan Officer. Ideal candidate will have 1 to 5 years of banking experience plus a farming or agricultural background preferred.
Job duties may include:
- Interviewing loan applicants and determining financial eligibility
- Approving loans up to individual lending authority
- Utilizing knowledge in business and agriculture industries
- Monitoring loan repayments
- Developing new business or cross sell services
Typical work schedule is 35-40 hours a week, Monday – Friday business hours. Salary starts at $50,000 - $90,000/Year depending on experience. Full Benefit Package including full family medical, 401K 5% Match, Paid Holiday, Vacation, Sick Pay, and potential for Annual Bonus based on profitability. Contact Lacey with Express Employment Professionals at 701-297-8800 or email your resume to Lacey.Peppersack@expresspros.com to apply.
Express Office: Fargo
1100 19th Avenue North
Fargo, ND 58102