Sign Maker Installer
Located in Utica, NY
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Sign Company seeks experienced Sign Maker/Installer for a fast-paced production environment. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of sign company experience and work well as part of a team. Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities are a MUST.
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour DOE
This is NOT a Design position
Job duties include:
- Weeds excess vinyl from computer cut images and taping vinyl graphics
- Laminating and preparing digitally printed graphics
- Measuring and cutting various substrates
- Fabrication of many different types of signs and products
- Installation of vehicle graphics, window lettering, and various signage
- Performs finishing operations; laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces
- Background in large format digital printing, vinyl creation and application
- Strong computer and file management skills
- Adobe Design suite (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with sign industry RIP software
- Onyx graphics software would be a plus
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Comfortable working on ladders / lifts
- Skilled in working with power tools / saws
Drug screen and background check prior to hire.
Please submit your resume to this posting.
You can also visit us online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com to complete our application or contact our office at 315-790-5723 with any questions.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502