H.R. Generalist... Call Or Text 661.775.2570!
Located in Valencia, CA
Salary: $65000.00 - 70000.00
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
PLEASE CALL 661-775-2570 ASK FOR MARIA
- Acts to foster and shape desired company culture and competencies to ensure organizational success.
- Participates in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Participates in recruiting, interviews, and facilitates the onboarding of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Administers new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including benefit management, leave policies, employee onboarding, and training and development programs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Knowledge of legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and recommends updating policies and/or procedures as required.
- Suggests new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred.
- At least one year of human resource experience.
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Employer sponsored health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life)
Paid time off & paid holidays
Call or Text 661.775.2570!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Including the City of Los Angeles'''' Fair Chance Initiative for hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Santa Clarita
28111 Avenue Stanford
Santa Clarita, CA 91355