Senior Accountant, $55K-$65K
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
We've been asked to help a church administrative office find a Senior Accountant. As the Senior Accountant you'll perform the accounting and financial reporting for several church organizations and schools, as well as property & health insurance plans, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, and online giving.
You also will need to be able to work with non-accounting users to help monitor and analyze spending through custom reports and dashboards.
This is a direct placement, and the perks are fantastic:
- $55,000 - $65,000 annual salary
- Excellent benefits
- 4-day work week
- Free parking at their office at 1400 N Meridian.
- Did we mention the four-day work week?!
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP (NFP accounting preferred, but not required)
- Able to work well within a team-oriented environment as a participative member
- Self-starter & proactive problem-solver
- Clear, effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a major in Accounting or related field is required
- At least two years of accounting experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sage Intacct is a plus, but not required
For more information and to apply, please visit www.expressindynorth.com or send your resume to email@example.com.
Don't miss this Senior Accountant opportunity!
Express Office: Fishers (Indianapolis North)
7259 Fishers Landing Drive
Fishers, IN 46038