Accounts Receivable Assistant
Located in Utica, NY
Accounts Receivable Assistant is needed to complete/assist with customer accounts and billing.
This is a Direct Hire position with an excellent benefits package upon hire.
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay Range $17.50-$19 DOE
- Review accounts receivable aging report and follows up on outstanding customer accounts including researching unpaid invoices, discrepancies in payments and sending rebills.
- Send monthly statements to appropriate customers and to other customers as requested.
- Match customer orders to backup information and to invoices.
- Verify accuracy of invoices to orders after billing process is completed.
- Process credits and debits, as needed.
- Understand and provide backup for daily invoicing of sales through Macola and SPS for high volume of sales: verifies quantities shipped, pricing, shipping / freight terms, commissions and correct sales account numbers.
- Back up month-end billing processing including verifying shipped invoices are properly invoiced and cleared from month-end report.
- Understand and provide backup for cash receipts process.
Must have excellent mathematical skills, accurate data entry skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate degree in Accounting or related field is preferred. Minimum of five years’ experience in a finance office environment.
Drug screen and background check prior to hire.
Please submit your resume to this posting. You can also visit us online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com to complete our application or contact our office at 315-790-5723 with any questions. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502