Located in Newberg, OR
Quality Inspector needed for one of Newberg's premier manufacturing companies. Our client is award winning and growing fast! Please see the details below and apply right away. This opportunity will not be around long.
Position is primarily sitting. Clean Environment. Bright. Friendly. Organized. It's the dream position for the ideal candidate.
- Knows how to use calipers, micrometers, heights gages, angle and radius gages.
- Can do basic math (addition, multiplication, division).
- Pays close attention to correctness of paperwork (able to identify errors).
- Good personality and able to work well with others.
- Familiar with a tool calibration system.
- Able to read prints and knows basic GD&T.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, able to write basic work instructions).
- Self-motivated, able to identify tasks that need to be completed.
- Knowledge on how to use a non-conformance system. Able to identify non-conforming material.
- We used a Keyence and Micro-Vu vision systems. Knowledge of these would be a plus but we can train.
- Main Job duties are handling receiving, in process and final inspections.
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128