Customer Service Specialist
Located in Newberg, OR
Salary: $18-$20 DOE
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (include, but not limited to):
- Interacts with customers taking daily orders; may include international customers as well as domestic customers.
- Answers basic questions surrounding product line.
- Enters customers’ orders accurately and quickly.
- Maintains professionalism while insuring strategic statements are met.
- Reports customer issues daily.
- Reports on-time delivery issues daily.
- Completes RMA process when necessary and communicates to customer to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Control upkeep of all sales records.
- Utilizes CRM system to capture pertinent data.
- Resolves questions/concerns effectively and efficiently through the use of active listening based on customer needs.
- Actively listens, communicates clearly and concisely, assures customer understanding.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- Previous experience in assembly and shipping of products.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant demeanor.
- Possesses organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient with Word, Outlook & Windows.
- Has the ability to retain detailed or important information and/or instructions.
- Good command of the English language including writing and spelling.
Express Office: McMinnville
733 Northeast Baker Street
McMinnville, OR 97128