Electrical Maintenance Technician
Located in Richmond, IL
Our client located in Richmond, IL is looking for a 3rd Shift Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician. In this position, you will provide safe and timely electrical and mechanical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. This is an Evaluation Hire position that will transition into Permanent employment.
Pay: $22.50-28/hr *Plus $1000 sign on bonus after transitioning to permanent employment
Hours: Su-R OR T-Sa | 10:00pm - 6:00am
Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- An operational knowledge of industrial machinery which includes motors, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- Strong PLC trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, electrical and mechanical aptitude is not required but is a plus.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical components of machinery and equipment. Not required but a plus.
Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have your own set of tools (tool allowance is provided yearly).
- Ability to work independently in a mature, professional and safe manner.
- Plastics background is a plus, but not required.
- Work on 3rd shift, but train on 1st shift (6AM-2PM); however, availability for any shift is important if there is a project where all techs are needed
- Must be able to complete a Maintenance Skills Assessment Test with a passing percentage grade after your interview. This is a test of knowledge relating to skilled maintenance and will determine offer for the starting wage
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Holiday Pay (9 Days Observed)
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Yearly tool reimbursement up to $500
- Sign-On Bonus of $1000 – distributed in two payments
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Ways to apply for the Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician position:
- Apply through this post
- Apply on our website ExpressHires.com
- Email Adam Turner at Adam.Turner@expresspros.com
- Call or text Adam Turner at 847-426-0404
- Visit our office located at 580 E. Terra Cotta Ave | Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014