Located in Winston-Salem, NC
We are recruiting for a Project coordinator for a local Contract Packaging Facility in Winston Salem.
Schedule would be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, some flexibility is required.
As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Review and become familiar with all specifications, contract stipulations and other documents concerning assigned projects.
- Work with warehouse and production leaders to monitor the status of projects which includes anticipated shipping and receiving schedules, production schedules and requirements and quality verification
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Make sure that customers’ needs are met as projects evolve and track changes in scope as necessary
- Oversee project procurement when necessary
- Work with the Operations Management to proactively assess and maximize/exploit project opportunities and efficiencies
- Work with the Operations Management to proactively assess and mitigate/eliminate project obstacles and roadblocks
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Interact with customer and warehouse management systems to maintain comprehensive project documentation, which includes plans, reports, sales quotes, customer purchase orders, project setup sheets, Build of Materials sheets, production data and shipping bills of lading
- Update necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy
- Create reporting and tracking spreadsheets for projects as directed by the Manager of Project Coordinators
- Attend daily Production Planning Meetings to determine project status and future steps
- Work cross-functionally with production, warehouse and finance to solve problems
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
You''re a great fit for this position if you possess the following things:
- Associate degree in business, project management/coordination, production/manufacturing management or related field OR two-years equivalent experience. A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management/coordination, production/manufacturing management, business administration or in a related field
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Strong experience with Nulogy or other Warehouse Management System (WMS) preferred
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Strong Analytical, Organizational, Critical Thinking and Prioritization Skills
- Strong customer-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of online communication tools and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Express Office: Winston-Salem
159 Jonestown Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104