Turret Punch Press Operator
Located in Plainfield, IN
The Specialized Recruiting Group of Express Employment Professionals is recruiting a Turret Press Operator
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A Central Indiana Medical Device company is hiring a Turret Punch Press Operator to set up and operate an Amada Vipros 255, efficiently produce multiple parts/designs out of aluminum and stainless steel, and perform quality inspection checks /documentation
- The Operator will also perform deburring, straightening and rolling parts to ensure flatness, and will maintain tooling and equipment within the work area
- $17-28/hour Depending on experience
- Company values work/life balance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- PTO package and paid holidays
- Growth opportunities
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with setting up and operating Turret Punch Presses
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player and be dedicated to quality and accuracy
How to apply: Email me your resume at Kristen.Krockenberger@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9507 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143