Senior Site Technical Engineering Manager
Located in Salem, OR
Salary: $100,000 +
Join a leading international company with a well-established local presence. Be a part of a team that puts high quality products and standards into their everyday decision making. Work with a group of professionals and experts in the field to create an environment of success and personal and professional growth.
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a direct hire Senior Site Technical Engineering Manager.
The Senior Site Technical Engineering Manager will be a key member of the organization and functions as part of the Factory management team.
- Provide consultative voice to the plant manager in the planning and execution of reliable processes and operations.
- Management of current and new assets, operational maintenance of the facility, and site technical resources.
- Provide leadership to engineers, maintenance team and technicians across the factory.
- Provide expertise in facilities, sanitation, project management and safety/security as a functional expert for processes and systems.
- Identify, cost out and evaluate supply project options to maximize financial opportunities, and recommend best overall business solutions that will drive operational effectiveness (total supply chain costs, not only factory costs) for continuous improvement encompassing technical areas of the P&L
- Manage local CAB budgets & execute smaller CAB projects up to $500K. Work with Central engineers to plan & implement larger CAB investments for assets and facilities. Establish CAB priorities in conjunction with Site IE.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and projects to improve productivity and efficiency and implement automation to reduce labor content and waste.
- Lead role in developing and maintaining site technical archives of site layouts and technical drawings, asset specs & warranties.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Food Science, Supply Chain or Business Management.
- BS in Engineering or Systems Engineering required.
- MBA or advanced degree also preferred.
- Engineering and Maintenance Management (5-7 years)
- Operations Management (2-3 years)
- Site Industrial Engineer or Supply Chain Manager (2-3 years)
- Other associated technical or R&D roles (2-3 years)
- Team management/supervisory role
- Business acumen and analytical capability
- Integrity, Trust and Decision Making
- Drive for Results, Cost focus
- Technical people leadership
- Project Planning and contracts mgmt.
- Communication and Influencing skills
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and professional references.
Express Office: Salem
925 Commercial Street South
Salem, OR 97302