Welder - 1st and 2nd shifts
Located in Dexter, MI
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 hourly
An attachment company in Dexter is looking for welders on 1st and 2nd shift. The ideal candidates must have metal inert gas (MIG) welding experience.
What you’ll be doing as a Welder
- Layout, position, align, and fit components into welding fixture as instructed
- Set up gas shield MIG welder and weld parts to job specifications
- Use basic understanding of blueprints and welding symbols to complete job assignments
- Use hand tools, clamps, and grinders to perform job tasks
What you’ll need to succeed as a Welder
- Completed vocational training OR 2+ years of MIG welding experience
- Able to use cutting torch
- Able to do mental math, read blueprints, and use a tape measure
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Additional Information for the Welder
- $20.00 - $22.00 hourly
- 1st shift: Monday-Thursday, 4:00am – 2:30pm
- 2nd shift: Monday-Thursday, 2:30pm – 1:00am
- Dexter, 48130
Quick Apply Here
For more information on this position, call/text us at 734-929-5093 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Michigan, and Ann Arbor, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Michigan, and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103