Brush Fabrication Specialist
Located in Milwaukee, WI
Temp to hire opportunity
6:30 am - 2:30 pm M-F
Apply at www.expresspros.com/mequonwi
Job Summary: Perform a wide variety of duties to manufacture plastic and wire brushes, as well as perform the setup and repairs needed for proper machine functions. The incumbent must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with various departments.
• Set-up, troubleshooting and repair of all mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components on equipment.
• Responsible for training of assigned employee to correct policies, procedures and the art of developing a knot.
• Set-up, installing, repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment used in production and related services, maximizing production time and minimizing down time.
• Diagnosing machine malfunctions and operating difficulties.
• Uses equipment necessary to assist in building maintenance functions.
• Making repairs or adjustments to keep equipment in operation.
• Providing emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Responsible for quality of assembly by ensuring correct components are used, by use of samples, charts and other information to ensure correct product to specifications.
• Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
• Identify the state of art tooling and determine if repairs or replacements are necessary.
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure materials are available at work stations for continuous work flow.
• Proficient in the use of adjustable measuring devices, rulers, scales, gages and fixtures.
• Responsible for maintaining samples and tool kits
• Work closely with Engineering to develop new products and tooling suggestions
• Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills Required
• Mold making experience
• Electrical knowledge a plus.
• Strong attention to detail
• Hydraulics knowledge is an absolute must.
• PLC and Tool & Die experience a plus.
• Ability to operate manual tool room equipment a plus.
• Must have excellent communication and the ability to read and write Basic English.
• Teamwork and flexibility are absolutely necessary to meet the needs of company.
• Ability to identify, solve problems, and multi-task under deadlines.
• Self-motivational, enthusiastic, and have a positive attitude.
• Ability to perform as a team player.
Express Office: Mequon
11126 North Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092